Saturday 4 June 2016

Saturday Potpourri



I hope you like this new feature.  I will be posting a place, a thing/s and other miscellaneous stuff.

The lovely place at the top of the post is Portree in Scotland – I was alerted to this place by this month's Blog of the Month, Silver's Reviews. 
Portree is the largest town on the Isle of Skye.



This is a wintermelon – I had a rush of a blood ot the head and bought some and now haven't a clue what to do with it!  Ideas?


This is an example of a dinner gong.  I've decided I'd like to get one but have no idea where to look or how much they cost.

1 comment:

  1. Oooo...I really like these tidbits of information.

    A great idea, Carole.

    Not sure what to do with a winter melon, but I guess take out the seeds and eat like a regular watermelon?

    I am sure the dinner gong is a rare item, but it would be fun to have if you have a huge dining room. :)

    Portree is a lovely place. Have you been there?

    Thanks for the fun.

    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers