Thursday 10 March 2016

Need Some Inspiration? Try Easter Food!

Easter Bunny Cake

Food on Friday:  Easter Food was a great way to prepare for Easter!  I have chosen a few dishes to inspire you today.  If you would like to check all of the links out at a glance,  just head on over to this Pinboard

Thanks to Gina of At Home My Way for the delightful Easter Bunny Cake at the top of this post.


Carlee (from Cooking with Carlee) brought over this fabulous Polish Babka.


And what would Easter be without Hot Cross Buns – thanks Gluten Free, SCD and Veggie


Another fabulous Easter idea – Easter Bunny Bites by Ask Sarah


An oh so decadent Easter Kit-Kat Cake by Linda of With A Blast


Finally a fantastic dish by Genie of Bunny.Eats.DesignHot Cross Buns with Custard and Cognac

3 comments:

  1. That is a lot of Easter inspiration! Love the bunny cake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Carole, for including me here! I look forward to checking out all of the Easter recipes. It's definitely time to get my game plan together LOL. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, these all look good! Thanks for sharing my babka. I need to try that bread pudding ASAP!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers