Monday 1 February 2016

Be-Bop-a-Lula by Gene Vincent (and new blog of the month)



Well, be-bop-a-lula, she's my baby
Be-bop-a-lula, I don't mean maybe
Be-bop-a-lula, she's my baby
Be-bop-a-lula, I don't mean maybe
Be-bop-a-lula, she's my baby love
My baby love, my baby love

The singer and co-writer of Be-Bop-a-Lula was by all accounts a wild, leather-clad and self-destructive character. He was a hillbilly singer and made this song extremely popular right from 1956 till now.

To hear this great song, pop over to this YouTube clip.

Now onto February's Blog of the Month:

I enjoy my new Blog of the Month Wall-to-Wall Books because it reviews a lot of different kinds of books.  For example, the last books reviewed included The Sanctuary (a story about a vigilante priest), The Life-Giving Home (non-fiction), Super Foods Every Day and Fooling Around with Cinderella (light fiction).  Something for everyone here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers