Monday 31 August 2015

Carrie Anne by The Hollies



Hey Carrie Anne
What's your game now, can anybody play
Hey Carrie Anne
What's your game now, can anybody play

The Hollies named themselves in honour of the legendary Buddy Holly.  They were a British band around the same time as The Beatles.

I don't know why they weren't as famous because these boys could really sing!  Their most popular number was Bus Stop.  But for me Carrie Anne was the best – done in 1967.  Those were the days!

For a blast of the sweet Hollies, visit this YouTube clip.

1 comment:

  1. I remember that one! How about-He Ain't Heavy, He's My Brother.

    I can remember all words but think I can remember my shopping list- NO! LOL

    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers