Saturday 4 July 2015

Ah-hA to Zig-Zag by Maira Kalman



OK, I know I've posted about Maira Kalman's books before – here and here - but I promise I'm not obsessed or related to the author.  I just find her work so engaging that I had to tell you about it.

This is a children's book – but not just children will enjoy it.



She has taken 31 objects from the Cooper Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum and used them as an inspiration for working through the alphabet.

Her wonderful, quirky sense of humour is fabulous.  Get it from your library, or buy it, you won't regret it.

Thank you to the wonderful Jama for her post about this book which inspired me to get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers