Monday 9 February 2015

Nostalgia alert!

April Sun in Cuba by Dragon



I'm tired of the city life
Summer's on the run
People tell me I should stay
But I've got to get my sun
So don't try and hold me back
Ain't nothin' you can say
Snake eyes on the paradise
And we got to go today

Take me to the april sun in cuba (ohoho)
Take me where the april sun
Gunna treat me so right, so right - so right

Some rock from 1977 for you today.  Dragon were/are a New Zealand band who had a few hits – the best by far being April Sun in Cuba.

The tune is catchy and there is a real beat to it that gets into your head and stays there.

To experience it for yourself, try this YouTube clip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers