Monday 29 December 2014

Nostalgia Alert!

Everything I do, I do it for you



Look into my eyes – you will see
What you mean to me.
Search your heart, search your soul
And when you find me there you'll search no more.

Don't tell me it's not worth tryin' for.
You can't tell me it's not worth dyin' for.
You know it's true:
Everything I do, I do it for you.

Okay, this nostalgia alert outs me as a hopeless romantic – I just loved this song when it came out in 1991 and it still gives me goose bumps.

Bryan Adams sang it so well – and was one of the co-writers and, of course, it featured in the movie, Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves.

To get yourself a dose of romance, head over to this YouTube clip (just over 4 mins).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers