Thursday 23 October 2014

Need Some Inspiration? Try Rosemary!

Baked Brie with Rosemary, Honey and Candied Walnuts

Food on Friday: Rosemary was indeed inspirational.  I got lots of ideas of new things to try.  I have selected a few dishes to inspire you today.  To see all of them, just pop over to this Pinboard

The first dish at the top of this post is by Will Cook For Friends. A lovely Baked Brie with Rosemary, Honey and Candied Walnuts.







Rosemary & Garlic Roasted Salmon by finding time for cooking



Rosemary Popovers by Make Mine Lemon



Buttered Rosemary Rolls by Milk and Honey

3 comments:

  1. Carole, thank you so much for the feature. These babies are so good I hope someone will make them.

    Again, thanks.

    Madonna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for featuring my rolls Carole. There are some truly delicious herby offerings on the list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The baked brie has me drooling!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers