Thursday 28 August 2014

Need Some Inspiration? Try Italian Food!

Shrimp Pesto
Boy oh boy, are there some good Italian Food cooks out there.  There were over 100 dishes linked in to Food on Friday: Italian Food!  A big thank you to everyone who contributed.
I have selected a few of the dishes to inspire you with today.  To see all of the dishes, head on over to this Pinboard.
The first pic is of Lisa from Cooking with Curls – Shrimp Pesto.  Looks so yummy! 

Victoria from ABC Creative Learning brought us this delicious Easy One Pot Spaghetti.
 
I do love Michelle's Risotto Stuffed Tomatoes. Way to go Ms En Place!
 
 

James & Everett brought us this stunning Torta di Rigatoni in Piedi
 

Tara from Tara's Multicultural Table brought over lots of lovely dishes.  This Sicilian Watermelon Pudding was a standout for me. 

I must learn how to use polenta – particularly after seeing this Easy Grilled Polenta with Fresh Mozarella and Balsamic Tomatoes by Two Healthy Kitchens. 

I bet these Sausage Stuffed Peppers tasted good.  Fab work by Denise of Soup Spice Everything Nice
 
And I leave you with something sweet and delectable – Castagnole by Palachinka – not diet food but what the heck!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for featuring my Easy One Pot Spaghetti Recipe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the feature, Carole! I'm honored!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers