Wednesday 26 March 2014

Around My French Table by Dorie Greenspan


Around My French Table by Dorie Greenspan is the first cookbook for absolutely ages that I have felt that I had to have as mine rather than just rely on the library.
Not only is it jam packed with super recipes that seem eminently achievable, it also is full of little titbits about French food and culture.

The first dish that was inspired by this was CheeseStuffed Tomato Bites – I showed you them a few days ago.  Dorie's recipe called for using larger tomatoes but I had cherry tomatoes on hand and decided to give it a go.
I highly recommend this cookbook – a real gem.

1 comment:

  1. I love cookbooks and was aware of this one but have not checked it out yet. I am adding it to my list now. It looks like a beautiful book. Thanks for sharing!
    Happy Reading,
    Rebecca @ The Key to the Gate

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers