Wednesday 27 November 2013

Coconut and Boysenberry Concoction

Coconut and Boysenberry Concoction by Carole's Chatter


This Coconut and Boysenberry Concoction took less than a minute to whizz up and was very tasty.  The coconut flavour was a nice addition (but not one for every day since that coconut milk is not very slimming!)

I just put the following ingredients into a jug and blended them with a stick blender.

Small can of coconut milk
2 frozen  tangelo juice blocks
2 smallish pieces of frozen banana
Juice of 1 lemon
1 tin of boysenberries in syrup
Capful of brandy (obviously optional – I didn't want to taste it so didn't use much)

The end taste is of coconuts and boysenberries with a slight lemony twist– you don't taste the tangelo juice or banana.
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to have to look up Boysenberry and tangelo juice as I have no idea what they are! This does sound nice though (and I love coconut!).

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers