Thursday 26 September 2013

Need some inspiration? Try cherries and almonds


For your delight and delectation today, I bring you a selection of dishes from Food on Friday: Cherries & Almonds.  There was a fantastic range of dishes to choose from – almost 100!  To see them all just go over to the original post or to the Pinboard I made for them.


Chocolate Coconut Cherry Balls by I Believe I Can Fry



Dark Cherry Ice Cream by I Heart Baking



Lime Cherry Berry Scones by Turnips 2 Tangerines



Almond Cookies by Kopiaste






Trout Amandine by Ms. En Place



Cherry Hand Pies by What's Cooking at Cathy's?



Miniature Cherry Cheesecakes by Jacquelynne Steves

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Carole for adding one of my recipes to your post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the feature, Carole! It's one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carole~ Thanks for the feature!! They all look so delicious~ Don't you wish we could sample them all:) Have a great weekend! Lynn @ Turnips 2 Tangerines

    ReplyDelete
  4. Headed over to check these out. Love that combination but have never used it. Thanks for such a great subject!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers