Wednesday 14 August 2013

Need some inspiration –Try Snacks and Treats

 

To inspire you today, I have drawn a few dishes from Food on Friday: Snacks & Treats!  I disclaim responsibility for all waistline effects of looking at these dishes!

If you would like to see more snacks and treats, I suggest you go to the original post or to the Pinboard I made up for them.


Lemon pudding cupcakes by Simply Suzanne's at Home



Bacon wrapped Tater Tots by James & Everett



Banana Pops by carolynn's recipe box



Buffalo Chicken Dip by Kitchen Nostalgia



Pavlova with Cardamom by Our Growing Paynes



Simple Paleo Buffalo Chicken Wings by Canada Girl Eats Paleo



Slow Cooker Cinnamon Almonds by Tara's Multicultural Table



Deep fried Bananas by The Recipe by Linda Gomes
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Suzanne of Simply Suzannes at Home

    Hi Carole!
    I'm so happy you stopped by to let me know that you featured my Lemon Pudding Cupcakes! Thank you so much!
    I look forward to welcoming those folks who stop by!
    Have a beautiful week!
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for featuring my slow cooker cinnamon almonds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great bunch of snacks! I could eat a whole bowl of those cinnamon almonds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carole, thanks for featuring my Banana Pops! And for letting me know. I always love browsing all the recipes both in the inspirations and at Food on Fridays.

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers