Wednesday 8 May 2013

Need some inspiration? Try Salmon – Part II




Today I have chosen some more of the links from Food on Friday: Salmon to show you.



Today's showcases start with a lovely Smoked Salmon, Capers & Cream Cheese Quiche by Michelle at Je Mange La  Ville



Here's Country Gourmet Traveler's Salmon RavioliIt looks ravishing!



And now, for something different here is Gravlax by Julia of I Can Believe I Can Fry



Here are some Salmon Burgers by Gloria of Gluten Free Poodle



I enjoyed this post by April of Dimples & DelightsAsian BBQ glazed Salmon and Ginger-Spiced Coconut Rice

Salmon Pizza by Carole's Chatter


Finally I am going to blow my own trumpet and show you this simple Salmon Pizza – easy to make and delicious.

Click here to see the Pinboard I made up for all the links. 

Next week's Need Some Inspiration showcases will be chosen from Food on Friday:Pineapple


Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link. Gloria at glutenfreepoodlehome.com
    I will subscribe to your site, it's very cute.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers