Wednesday 17 April 2013

Need some inspiration? Try Soup – Part I


 


If you need some inspiration, I hope this post will help.  The ideas are drawn from Food on Friday: Soup.  I liked so many of the soups linked in that I will be showcasing some more soups next week as well.



First up, have a look at this Eggplant & Leek Soup by Chef Judd of Cook on Your Feet.



And here's a Roasted Tomato Soup by Apron Strings and Tasty Things



The pic on this 5-star ham and potato soup is just so good.  Fantastic work, Butteryum!



For something a bit different here is Culinary Cool's Asian Inspired Chicken Noodle Soup.




Here's that wonderful classic Leek and Potato Soup.  This one's by Obsessive Compulsive Gastronomy.



The last soup for you today is a Fish Soup by Lavender and Lime.


To see the pinboard with all the links, click here.


Pin It

6 comments:

  1. They all sound good to me, but the Leek and Potato would be my favorite, I think. That just looks and sounds very good to me.

    Thank you for your really thoughtful comments on my blog today, Carole.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yum!!! we have soup most Thursdays...a combination of leftover from the earl;y part of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my - every soup looks so good. Thanks for including my 5-Star Ham and Potato Soup in your lineup. Hey, I have leftover ham in the fridge.... hmmm.

    ;)
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, all those soups look yummy!! Thanks for featuring my Asian Inspired Chicken noodle soup!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers