Wednesday 3 April 2013

Need some inspiration? Try lemons and limes – Part II




For your inspiration and delectation here are some more links from Food on Friday: Lemons and Limes for you.


A decadent start today with this Triple Lemon Cheesecake by The Daily Smash.


How do you like these Jalapeno Lime Spritzers by Call Me Fudge?  I might substitute for the vodka (had a bad experience years ago and can't face vodka to this very day!)


These Ginger and Lime Sandwich Cookies by The Pint Sized Baker are so very tempting!


I thought this Lemon Marinated Chicken by Learning the Ropes looked fantastic and was quite easy to make.


For another simple and delightful idea, here are Strawberries with Lemon and Honey from The Charm of Home.


To finish the inspirational showcases from Food on Friday: Lemons and Limes, I present you with these delightful Individual Angel Food Cakes with Lemon Curd Filling by Hezzi-D's Books and Cooks.

If you would like to see the Pinboard with all the recipes, please click here 

Next week's Need Some Inspiration will be drawn from Food on Friday: Lamb.  It is not too late to link in and have your post considered for showcasing!


Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Carole,
    Thank you for the feature! I love a simple dish with some lemon in it!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the feature the lemon cheesecake is one of my favorites and perfect for summer :) Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a big fan of lemon in sweets I think they add that bitter sweetness to the end of a meal. I also love them in my rum and lemonade and the Mr likes a slice in his beer. If only I grew a lemon tree at home ... mine is about 3 yrs old and still not bearing any fruit yet!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers