Thursday 25 April 2013

Shakespeare


Love comforteth like sunshine after rain - Shakespeare


There are so many people much more qualified than me to talk about the Bard – Shakespeare!  So rather than try, I am just going to give you a few of my favourite lines!  Are these your favourites, too?

All the world's a stage - Shakespeare

The course of true love never did run smooth - Shakespeare
A Midsummer Night's Dream

This above all, To thine own self be true - Shakespeare
Hamlet

To be or not to be, that is the question - Shakespeare


Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Definitely some of his greatest lines!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post! My favorite play is A Midsummer Night's Dream. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers