Wednesday 27 March 2013

Need some inspiration? Try lemons and limes – Part I





Today the inspiration for you is drawn from Food on Friday: Lemons and Limes.


Andi at The Wednesday Baker did this superb Lemon Tunnel of Love Tea Cake.


I liked the refreshing sound of this Blueberry Lemonade by Angie at God's Growing Garden.


The presentation of these Lemon Cupcakes with French Vanilla Buttercream is beyond spectacular (Oh, when am I going to learn how to take photos like this!)  You are an inspiration Butteryum!


Marisa from The College Cuisiner did these great Chipotle Lime Shrimp Skewers.


I liked the sound of the dressing used by Just For Cooking in this Avocado and Cucumber Salad with Kiwi Lime Dressing. (Of course, we call them kiwifruit here in NZ where Kiwi's are either the native bird or an informal term for a New Zealander)


The last inspirational post for you today is this sweet treat.  White Chocolate Lemon Truffles by Major Cake's Kitchen Affair.

There were so many great and inspiration dishes that Need Some Inspiration next week will also be about Lemons and Limes.

If you would like to see the Pinboard with all the links, please click here

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for including my Blueberry Lemonade! I'm going to checkout the other wonderful lemony & limey recipes.
    Angie
    godsgrowinggarden.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful selection! I especially like the bundt cake - I have a weak spot for all types of bundt cakes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carole, thank you so much. I am following your pin boards also. You made my day Happy Easter Andi thewednesdaybaker

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carole - what a tasty treat for the eyes. Thanks for including my Lemon Cupcakes with French Vanilla Buttercream in your yummy lineup. I've made blueberry lemonade a few times - delish. Will have to take a peek at those lime chipotle shrimp skewers - hello!! And the white chocolate lemon truffles - oh my. If you get a chance, stop by and take a look at my Meyer Lemon and Vanilla Bean Jelly.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers