Wednesday 13 March 2013

Need some inspiration: Chillies and other spicy stuff – Part I




Today's source of inspiration is Food on Friday: Chillies (and other spicy stuff).  I love the hot stuff so it was such fun going through all the links again to choose some to present to you.

Once again it was impossible only to choose 5 or 6 links, so next week there will be some more spicy stuff to inspire you.



Here's a super one to start off today – Jalapeno Popper Pretzel Bites by Ashley of Kitchen Meets Girl.



I bet these Chili Pepper Fritters are spectacular!  Thanks Nashira of Plateful.



I love the idea of a chicken chili and thought this Kickin' Chicken Chili by Eating with Mimi would hit the spot.



And now for something a bit different.  Here's Aztec Inspired Chili by My Kitchen and I.



I love Thai flavours so this Thai Coconut Curry Soup by The World in My Kitchen caught my eye.



Last one for you today is this Chili CheeseNachos by Kelly at Semi Homemade Mom

Click here if you would like to see the Pinboard with all the Food on Friday: Chillies entries.

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I always keep a bag of chillis in the freezer so I can chop one up and throw it into a dish. I added one to my spaghetti and meatballs on the weekend and it gave it a nice little punch of heat!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers