Wednesday 16 January 2013

Need some inspiration: Try Pork



Today's Need Some Inspiration showcases are drawn from Food on Friday: Pork. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did.


Braised Pork Belly with Poached Apple Fritters, Chili Onion Jam, and Lemon Pickled Fennel 
I just love this Braised Pork Belly with Poached Apple Fritters, Chili Onion Jam, and Lemon Pickled Fennel by The Garden of Earthly Delights.

Maple-Balsamic Glazed Pork Loin Chops with Herbed Polenta 

I'm not sure about the polenta but the rest of this dish - Maple-Balsamic Glazed Pork Loin Chops with Herbed Polenta looks just great. Good work, Brenda of Apron Strings and Tasty Things.


Pork Medallions with Sage and Mustard Sauce

Just love the sound of the sauce on this Pork Medallions with Sage and Mustard Sauce by Pat of Pat's Pink Apron.


Asian Baby Back Ribs

Lizzy, from That Skinny Chick Can Bake does it again.  Just look at these Asian Baby Back Ribs.


Japanese Style Crispy Pork

This Japanese Style Crispy Pork hits all the right spots for me.  Thanks to Vivian Pang Kitchen.


Creamy BBQ Pork Flautas

These Creamy BBQ Pork Flautas are new to me – don't they look just fine?  Thanks goes to Bridget of What's Cooking in the Burbs.

Kalua Pork in the CrockPot

You gotta love this Kalua Pork in the CrockPot (when I first saw it I thought it was Pork cooked in Kahlua – the liqueur! – actually might be nice).  Thanks for this lovely dish to that's some good cookin'.

pork fillet wrapped in bacon

And as a shameless piece of self-promotion, here is my own post on a pork fillet wrapped in bacon.  It turned out very well so I decided to include it.

Next week's edition of Need Some Inspiration will be taken from Food on Friday: Slow Cooker. If you have a nice slow cooker dish it is not too late to link it in and for your link to be considered for showcasing.

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. I was just saying earlier that I'm craving ribs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the feature! All these recipes are making me hungry. Have a great rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the mention, Carole! Pork really is wonderful, isn't it. And may I say, anything wrapped in bacon is a win in my book!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers