Wednesday 7 November 2012

Need some inspiration? Try Salads Part I




This week's Need Some Inspiration is all about salads.  There were almost 100 links, so I have chosen to showcase two lots.  Seven today and the rest next week.  My apologies to the many of you that linked in simply excellent salads.  I couldn't showcase you all.  But if you would like to look at all the links please visit Food on Friday: Salads  or the Pinterest Board  I have created for these links.

We start off this week with a Layered Tortellini Salad (with Pesto Dressing) by Dishing with Leslie

Layered Tortellini Salad

The photography is spectacular, Leslie.  Do you give lessons?

And how about this Fruit Salad from Love Bakes Good Cakes.

Fruit Salad
 It sure looks like summer on a plate!

I loved the ingredients in this Cauliflower and Cherry Tomato Salad with Basil from Annie's Home.

Cauliflower and Cherry Tomato Salad with Basil

Here is a Chipotle Chicken Spinach Salad from Momma's Meals – spice and spinach – has to be good!

Chipotle Chicken Spinach Salad 
 And it wasn't a surprise to me that Jenny Eatwell's Rhubarb and Ginger came up with a good one.  Here is her American style Wedge Salad

Wedge Salad

Thank you to Simple Living with Diane Balch, here is a Fried Goat Cheese, Beet And Lentil Salad.

Fried Goat Cheese, Beet And Lentil Salad
 Love the colours in this salad.  I feel healthier just looking at it.

Finally, for today, here is a salad that blew me away – a Classic Maine Lobster Roll from Mary at Go Ahead Take a Bite – so luxurious.

 Classic Maine Lobster Roll


Part II of Need Some Inspiration: Try Salad will be posted next week.


Pin It

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the feature, Carole! Enjoy your day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for featuring my salad! And thanks for the compliment! If you only knew how much I stress out on photography! lol! Hope you have a magnificent day! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for including my salad with so many wonderful looking recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks delicious! I'm a huge fan of salad anyway so my mouth is really watering. I'm especially excited about the tortellini and Maine lobster roll salads.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These all look so yummy, especially the Cauliflower and Cherry Tomato Salad :) Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. they all look sooo good, I need inspiration for salads mine are always bland and boring! I'm following you from the blog hop and also shared your page on Stumble Upon :) Great blog x
    www.staceykane1988.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such lovely salads...not sure what I'd pick first!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers