Thursday 25 October 2012

I Don’t Know How She Does it by Allison Pearson



Well, I really liked I Don't Know How She Does It by Allison Pearson – so sue me!  When I was preparing this post I peeked on Goodreads to see what others thought and was quite startled by how mixed the reviews were.

Silly me, I just thought it was a laugh out loud Bridget Jones type book about a working mum – not meant to be serious at all. 

If you are heavily into motherhood politics, this may not be your cup of tea

But it is well written and, in my opinion, well worth a read.

The same author wrote another book called "I Think I Love You" which I didn't find quite as good.

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I liked the book [and laughed out loud]
    I loathed the film
    I didnt get on with her other books

    And I smile secretly to myself whenever the subject of homemade mince pies is discussed!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers