Sunday 13 May 2012

A Small Happiness experiment


I came across a small happiness experiment when reading a local mag.  It gave me a reference to a blog.  This is the link.


A woman called Kate Billing has challenged us all for seven days to write down three good things  and your part in those good things.  She did it for 100 days and is still doing it.


She found it a really great thing to do.  


My first 3 things could be:

  • Blogger makes blogging easy especially if you take time to research how to do things.
  • My wonderful readers take time to make great comments and my part in that is to try to come up with interesting stuff
  • I am lucky to be able to have the time to blog and my part in that was to semi retire rather than stay focused on earning money.

If you would like to share your 3 things, that would be great.




You might be interested in my travel bucket list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers