Thursday 24 May 2012

Just Like A Woman – Bob Dylan




Bob Dylan was born on 24 May 1941.

I never got Bob Dylan – his voice was so mediocre in my view that I didn’t appreciate the lyrics. This song was attacked as being misogynist. With lines like

“She talks just like a woman, yes she does,
She makes love just like a woman, yes she does,
And she aches just like a woman,
but she breaks just like a little girl.”

I wonder why?

Bob Dylan was born Robert Allen Zimmerman. His most famous songs include Blowin’ in the Wind, The Times They are A Changin’ and Like a Rolling Stone.

If only he had a voice as well as great song writing talent. Sorry, Bob Dylan fans…




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers