Monday 2 April 2012

La Cigale Farmer’s Market – Saturdays and Sundays




I have been to La Cigale in Parnell a couple of times before for lunch but never to the weekend Farmer’s Market.  I have a bit of a bias against city farmer’s markets as oxymorons.  But I was pleasantly surprised by the size of the market and the variety of things on offer at quite reasonable prices.  There is plenty of parking as well.  The only downside for me was the huge number of people there – I really don’t like being cheek to jowl with everyone – just a personal thing.  Don’t let that put you off.  We will be going back I’m sure.


For another post about a corner of Auckland, click here

2 comments:

  1. That's the briefest description I've ever read of a farmer's market. What happened? Did you run out of steam? :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a believer that less is more! Still lots of steam... Thanks for taking the time to stop by

      Delete

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers