Thursday 2 February 2012

North West London restaurant - Dock Kitchen

An article in January's Cuisine magazine caught my eye.  It was about a restaurant in London (344 Ladbroke Grove) which I would love to try out one day.  Perhaps one of you may go there and be able to advise me whether it is worth it.  The restaurant is called Dock Kitchen.  It is apparently very popular. 
Dock Kitchen

The chef Stevie Parle comes up with continuously changing menus based on dishes that could be found on home tables rather than over fussy stuff.  There is a different theme every evening.  This is their website - http://www.dockkitchen.co.uk/


The chef has a cookbook out called My Kitchen: Real Food from Near and Far and has a new one due out soon - Stevie Parle's Dock Kitchen Cookbook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers