Sunday 22 January 2012

Every Breath You Take – The Police


Every Breath you Take was written by Sting who went on later to have a solo career.  The track dates from 1983.  It is amazing that this song is used at weddings given that it is a tale of a paranoid stalker!


Every breath you take
And every move you make
Every bond you break, every step you take
I'll be watching you
Every single day

And every word you say
Every game you play, every night you stay
I'll be watching you

Oh, can't you see
You belong to me?
How my poor heart aches
With every step you take
The only other really big hit The Police had was Roxanne – which was originally banned by the BBC





No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers