Sunday 20 November 2011

Roger Waters – The Pros and Cons of Hitchhiking


Ok ok, this is a bit eccentric.  But a friend who is now a Judge got me into it.  Nothing – well almost nothing – beats the title track played really loud.  I realise I didn’t include it in my earlier list… a mistake.  And the album cover will be appreciated by any red-blooded male. 



It dates from 1984.  Eric Clapton was a guitarist for the album.

Roger Waters of course was part of Pink Floyd.  He is thrice married and divorced and according to Wiki is now engaged again.  An optimist, obviously.




1 comment:

  1. Never really saw the point of Pink Floyd after he left. Still a great band, but there are lots of great bands.

    Thanks for the hint.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers