Friday 4 November 2011

Australian Masterchef Finale

Ok, I admit it, I watched the final of Australian Masterchef last night... sigh .. can feel you all writing me off as hopelessly populist and naff right now.  But there you go.

The Australian version of this programme is so much better than the UK one which I can't be bothered watching.  But my beef with the finale was the ridiculous task set at the end.  The "snowman" made out of carrots was so far to the weird end of things that it made it a bit of a let down for me.

Who won?  Well actually, it doesn't matter.  They were all interesting cooks to watch.  They certainly know how to select telegenic people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers