Wednesday 15 January 2020

Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins




Suzanne Collins is just a genius.  The final part of the Hunger Games trilogy surpassed both earlier parts.  How did she do it?  I understand that there is a prequel coming out in a few months – can't wait!

I won't bother you with the plot – most of you will know already.  But things move along at a hair raising pace and the ending is mint!

If you want to check out my ravings on the first two books – click on the Hunger Games and Catching Fire

2 comments:

  1. I never got past the first book in this series. Not that I didn't enjoy that book - I did but I guess I just never was interested in continuing to read because by then I knew the story and knew how it ended. You are right - Suzanne Collins is a very good writer with a vivid imagination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only seen the first movie in the series and have thought about getting the audiobooks.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers