Sunday 21 July 2019

Cider-Braised Chorizo


Carole's Chatter: Cider braised chorizo


This would make a good finger food for a party.

Ingredients:

Chorizo (raw and soft)
Can of apple cider

Method:

Cut the links between each sausage and then cut the chorizo into about 1in lengths (I got about 4 pieces out of each sausage)

Put the chorizo into a saucepan together with the cider.  Bring this to the boil.  Reduce to a simmer for about 25 minutes til the chorizo is tender.

Take out the chorizo and reduce the cider to about half.

Serve with toothpicks. Brush with the reduced sauce.

6 comments:

  1. Sounds mouthwatering actually!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just had my first chorizo with a breakfast made by my daughter-in-law's mother last week. Delicioso!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love Chorizo. We love cider. I bet we would love this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Chorizo so I may try this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds easy and practical for a party!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers