I almost didn't post about Hyperbole and a Half – since my policy is only to post about books that I really enjoyed. But one thing persuaded me that I needed to share this book with you.
· It is written by a blogger – her blog has the same name
· Parts of the book are very funny indeed – and will be particularly so for dog owners
· The sections dealing with the author's experience of depression were searingly honest and also a must read for anyone dealing with a depressed person – quite a revelation to me
· The book is colourful and a quick read
· Bad words starting with F and M are sprinkled right through the book – they jarred a bit with me
· The drawings look like they are done by a small child – not particularly attractive