Monday 22 April 2013

Vienna is the Capital City of Where?




This is the first of a new weekly series featuring capital cities.  I will give you a few facts and pics about each city and then if you scroll down to the bottom of the post you will see the name of the country.

Spanish Riding School Vienna

Vienna is home to the famed Spanish Riding School and its Lippizaner horses.


Vienna Boys Choir


The Vienna Boys' Choir is world famous.

Viennese Waltz

And so is the Viennese Waltz!


If you scroll down below the next image, you can check whether you worked out which country Vienna is the capital of correctly. (sorry about the grammar!)








Vienna is the capital of AUSTRIA!


Pin It

5 comments:

  1. Loved this little bit, might help me to brush up on my cities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fun Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I'd like to invite you to contribute dessert recipes to my Multi-Bloggers Board: Desserts! If you might be interested, please check out this post which I just published on my blog!

    http://blueeyedbeautyblogg.blogspot.com/2013/04/blogger-announcment-promoting-with.html

    Thanks!! Hope to hear from you soon!

    Helen
    Blue Eyed Beauty Blog
    Exercise Encouragement Group Blog

    P.S. This is a really fun post! I had your other blog on Bloglovin, but I added this one too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea, Carole. Too many people have no idea about geography, even very educated ones.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing! Interesting!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers