Monday 23 January 2012

Pet Hates #2

Unsolicited phone calls – yes, I know everyone hates these.  From the persistent Sky people trying to up sell you, to the charity canvassers, they are all an absolute pain.  The other day I had someone calling who was from a pharmacy in the South Island trying to sell me something!
The very worst are the ones obviously from overseas who are trying to scam you – the “I’m from Microsoft and there’s something wrong with your pc, give me your password” sort of ones.  I have had at least a dozen of these over the last few months.
I try not to be rude to them, but to finish the call extremely quickly by saying “I’m sorry I’m not interested” even before they get into their spiel.



Click here to see another pet hate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers