Wednesday 22 July 2020

Stranger Child by Rachel Abbott




Thanks to my sister's recommendation I got this book out of the library.  It's a thriller – and very well written too.

The heroine is Emma – she is married to David – who lost his first wife in an accident and never found his then 6 year old daughter.  The daughter turns up one day 6 years or so later and it is how things go from there that becomes intriguing and exciting.

As with most books of this genre there are twists and turns – many of which you don't see coming.

If you need a break from reality give this a go. It was published in 2015 so should be readily available from the library.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the review. Author and book both new to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like twists and turns! I'll see if the library has it.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers