Friday 13 March 2020

Food on Friday: March 2020




It's the second Friday of the month so here is Food on Friday. 

As you can see, there are 2 new themes – foods for a Birthday Party and Lemons & Limes.  I hope you'll find some great stuff in your archives to share.

Feel free to add a number of things under each category and come back later in the month to add more if you would like to.   

To add your dishes, just put the name of the dish together with your blog name/name into the first Mr Linky box you will find below.  Then paste the url for your post about it into the second box. Mr Linky now makes you tick a compliance box which I always forget first time!

I'll be pinning your creations to the relevant Pinboards –  Birthday Food, Lemons & Limes

Have fun!


8 comments:

  1. Hi, Carole and all,

    Love your idea of having a party, Carole! We’ve just heard of our first confirmed virus case in Manitoba and the Juno Awards (think Oscars for Canadian musicians) which were to be held this weekend in the city of Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, have been cancelled. so, yes, things are a bit gloomy here on the Canadian prairies.

    The Chocolate Cake is a party favourite for us. The lemon Loaf is easy to make and the lemon curd can be made with lime juice :)

    Stay well, everyone! ~ Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lemon is one of my favorite things. Thanks for the invite.
    Dawn aka Spatulas On Parade

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    Thanks for this linkup every week.I linked few recipes from both categories.Its nice to see many other recipes from the theme.
    Have a great weekend ahead!
    Amila- foodcnr.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a lemon lover. Great excuse for a party! -- Dorothy Reinhold from Shockingly Delicious

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh dear, I have left an empty link with my name by mistake and was unable to remove. Apologies! Reading through the recipe list is a mouthwatering experience-- some great ideas here. Many thanks!
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry I am a little late to the party this week, but brought some goodies to share. I included one of my very favorite frosting recipes which is perfect for any Birthday cake. Also a refreshing lemon cocktail which fits both categories. Hope you are staying healthy! Cheers!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I managed to make it to the party and shared a few lemon and cake recipes. Thanks so much for the invite. Sid

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers