Wednesday 14 November 2018

Lethal White by Robert Galbraith




Lethal White is the 4th in the series about the PI Cormoran Strike and his sidekick Robin.  The author is, of course, a pseudonym for JK Rowling.

The writing is assured.  The plot is tight.  But the book is a long one – maybe too long (almost 700 pages).

After it was all over, I was glad to have read it but also left a little unmoved.

The thing that will keep me coming back is the relationship between the main protagonists which remains unresolved.

I didn't like the cover.  The alternate one much better represents the book

4 comments:

  1. I agree that it was overlong and could have benefited from tighter editing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since I am one book behind in this series, I can put off reading almost 700 pp for a while longer. I do like the series though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh YAY! I've read the first 3 and was hoping for the 4th. Don't mind the length since a long book is always good during the holidays :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely loved this book.
    And the series.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers