Saturday 30 June 2018

How to Walk Away by Katherine Center




I'm going to shout at you today – YOU MUST READ THIS BOOK!  Rant over. 

How to Walk Away grabbed me from the get go and I read it over 2 days – not getting to other things as a result.

If I tell you the basic premise of the book, you might say – oh, one of those books about people who are badly injured and how they cope.  But in a funny way the facts were a bit incidental to my enjoyment.

This book is seriously funny – and wise, charming and hopeful.  And, yes, a bit sad.  The writing is marvellous.  This one is making it onto my Top 20 although it's going to be difficult to decide which other book to delete!

2 comments:

  1. Just requested the ebook from the library...I'm 9 of 9 holds...must be good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow- i'll look into this one- thanks

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers