Wednesday 28 March 2018

Still Me by JoJo Moyes




Wow!  This is a stand out book made even more remarkable that it is the third about Louisa Clark.

What I loved:

·         Louisa's quirky (and somewhat dorky) personality
·         Being set on the edges of New York high society – a world I can't even imagine
·         The nuanced character of Agnes, who you both despised and pitied
·         The ending – say no more!

A big thank you to Melissa of Chick Lit Central who alerted me to this one.  You can find her review here.  Don't read it if you don't want to know more about the plot!

3 comments:

  1. I read the first 2. I want to read this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never read Jojo Moyes, but after reading your comments, maybe I should!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you enjoyed this one too! I really didn't enjoy the second, so I've been hesitant to pick this up.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers