Saturday 13 January 2018

Coming unstuck by Sarah Tuck





I was really impressed by this very accomplished cookbook.  It is by a New Zealand food blogger, food stylist and great photographer.  I realise many of you may not be able to get your hands on this one – but you can visit her blog Stuck in the Kitchen  I think that 'Stuck' is a clever play on her initial and surname! 

Sarah had a very bad year and picked herself up with food – and this cookbook was the result.  Beautifully styled and many interesting recipes such as – Fish Bites, Smoked Fish Croquettes, Double –Baked Cauliflower Soufflés and Miso Eggplant.


This is a very Kiwi style cookbook – straightforward, straight talking, self-deprecating and funny.  Her chapters include – Start the Day Right, Nibbly Bits & Soup, Sad-arse dinners for one, a bit on the side and mother's little helpers.

She also has a glossary of NZ/UK cooking terms and what they translate to in the US.  I'm going to post about that separately.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure if I've ever read a review of a cook book! What a great resource!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers