Wednesday 22 November 2017

Snowdrift and other stories by Georgette Heyer





This one's for Georgette Heyer fanatics.  Snowdrift is a collection of short stories/novellas which has been published before as Pistols For Two – except for 2 completely new stories which you will find at the end of the book.

While I much prefer her longer Regencies, the chance to read something completely new was just great.  A huge thank you to Jo Ann who linked her review of the book into Books You Loved: November.

Treat yourself to a delightful read.

2 comments:

  1. Oh.my.goodness! I used to read Georgette Heyer so long ago I had forgotten about it until I saw your post!!! What great memories it brought back!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like everything by this author.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers