Thursday 11 February 2016

Need Some Inspiration? Try Valentine's Day Food!

Frozen Chocolate Mousse Hearts

Food on Friday:  Valentine's Day Food was a festival of romance.  I have chosen a few dishes to inspire you today.  If you would like to check all the dishes out at a glance,  just head on over to this Pinboard

Thanks to My Kitchen Stories for Frozen Chocolate Mousse Hearts – how delightful!


And who could resist this Heartbeet Soup – way to go Alecia of Vegetarian & Cooking



MJ of MJ's Kitchen brought us Chocolate Pot with a Hint of Coffee – simply spectacular!


I just loved the idea and look of these Spicy Valentine Cauliflower Hearts by Jo and Sue – so creative!


Willow of Will Cook For Friends brought over some decadent Raspberry Swirl Marshmallows



The last inspiring dish of the day is Red Velvet Cheese Ball by Carlee of Cooking with Carlee

3 comments:

  1. Yummy! These all look so good! I need to nail down my menu for Sunday, it'll be here before we know it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That red velvet cheeseball is so creative! I want one! Great recipes were submitted. Thanks for featuring mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for featuring my soup, all of these look delicious!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers