Wednesday 9 January 2013

Need some inspiration: Try Berries and currants – Part II




Here are the links from Food on Friday: Berries & Currants that I have chosen to showcase in this second part of Need Some Inspiration?

Fresh Raspberry Bars
 I just love raspberries and these Fresh Raspberry Bars look scrummy to me! Thanks for this link to My Biscuits are Burning.

Blueberry Corncakes 
Call me Fudge's Blueberry Corncakes look fantastic … and a bit naughty!

Raspberry Dessert Shooters
And this is a spectacular winner by Meaningful MamaRaspberry Dessert Shooters.

Strawberry Gazpacho
How about this Strawberry Gazpacho by Kale Eats for a change of pace?



Blackberry Raspberry Cobbler
This Blackberry Raspberry Cobbler from Dimples and Delights is indeed delightful!  Thanks April.

Currant Scones  
Finally for today, these wonderful Currant Scones by Deep Roots at Home.

I hope you enjoyed these showcases.  Next week's Need Some Inspiration is based on the links in Food on Friday: Pork.  So if you have a good pork dish please do link it in, it is not too late to be picked as a showcase!


Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Hi Carole,

    Thank you for featuring our Fresh Raspberry Bars. Lots of great recipes here. I have pinned this post!

    Mamamia
    My Biscuits are Burning

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers