Wednesday 30 January 2013

Need some inspiration: Try Slow Cooker dishes – Part II




Here's the second part of Slow Cooker Need some inspiration?  I hope you enjoy the links I am featuring here and that they inspire you as they did me.


We start off with this Slow Berry Cobbler by Katie Kate's Kitchen.  Fancy being able to do a cobbler in a slow cooker!


This Crockpot Honey Sesame Chicken looked easy to do and yummy.  Thanks, What's Cooking in the Burbs.



I loved the idea of this Greek Chicken Pita from Random Bits.



You gotta love these Crockpot Maple Glazed Meatballs by Michelle's Tasty Creations!


Talk about comfort food.  Here's Jenny Eatwell's Slow Cooker Pork Shoulder with parsnips and celery in cider


And last, but not least, (never met a cliché that I didn't like…) here is Crockpot Beef and Broccoli from This and That.  Thanks Marly.

Next week's edition of Need Some Inspiration will be drawn from Food on Friday: Marinades & Rubs.  It is not too late to link any recipes featuring marinades and rubs in and for your link to be considered for showcasing.
Pin It

7 comments:

  1. Mmm the Slow Berry Cobbler looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carole! Thank for stopping by my blog! Now following you! What a great blog you have! Enjoy your day! Lynn H @ Turnips 2 Tangerines

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really must get my crock pot out and stew up something. Thanks for the ideas, though I am going to pull out one of my cookbooks and try something new.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for featuring my Crockpot Beef and Broccoli

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooooooooh so many recipe ideas for my blog.. I might try that crockpot beef and broccoli next. Just stumbled across your blog and I LOVE IT!

    thegayfoodie.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  6. The berry cobbler looks divine - thanks for sharing the idea.

    Kate x
    www.kateathome.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Carole,
    Thank you so much for featuring my Crock Pot Meatballs! I've been under the weather and just saw this today :) You made my day!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers