Saturday 28 July 2012

Useful kitchen gadget – retro mechanical timer


Mechanical kitchen timer


Another post about a gadget – this is one I use almost every day.  It is a timer – not a fancy electronic one – but a retro style mechanical timer.  It works just fine for me – I can even carry it around the house with me if I need to remember to take something out of the oven.  It doesn't need to be plugged in so that saves power.  And it doesn't have a battery, it just ticks away.  My kind of gadget.



3 comments:

  1. Oh...never seen this before..this gadget is indeed useful and wonderful..no power input needed! Nice...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the retro! I use a timer, too. Mine is on a string around my neck :) It helps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't cope without a timer. Mine has randomly gone missing after a house party! I'm having to use my phone now and really, really miss my timer. I must buy a new one x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers