Tuesday 19 March 2019

Gordon's Chicken Wings – flying again!


Carole's Chatter: Gordon's Chicken Wings - flying again!


I got the basic idea for this dish, which I have called Gordon's Chicken Wings, from a TV programme by Gordon Ramsay.  I didn't note it down so the dish may not be exactly the same.  But I was pleased with it.
I marinated the chicken wings overnight in a mixture of:

Tamarind paste
Palm Sugar
Chilli flakes
White pepper
Garlic
Fish sauce
Vegetable Oil 

The quantities will differ according to your taste – I do recommend not going too heavy on the tamarind paste – it packs a really sour punch.  You could use lemon or lime juice instead.
Then when you are ready to cook, just pop the wings in a tray on foil and grill or bake them for 25 to 30 minutes!

1 comment:

  1. Not sure if I can get tamarind paste here but I sure love me some wings. Trying a version of this one.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers