Sunday 17 February 2019

Warm Goat's Cheese


Carole's Chatter: Warm Goat's Cheese


Warm Goat's Cheese isn't much of a recipe.  All you need is a bread stick (I used Tiger Bread), Extra Virgin Olive Oil and some goat's cheese.

Just cut off some rounds of bread.  Slosh olive oil onto each and crisp for 5 minutes or so in a moderate oven.  Then dollop goat's cheese on top of each one.  I had ½ a pottle of goat's cheese left over from doing my bacon wrapped dates and so I put it all on – a little less would have been better.

Put it back in the oven until the cheese is warm.

5 comments:

  1. This looks like the perfect pre-dinner snack with a little wine. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband loves to melt cheese on bread like this.. A great quick snack

    ReplyDelete
  3. A classic.

    best... mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers