Wednesday 14 March 2018

The Midnight Line by Lee Child





I haven't read a Jack Reacher in a while and wasn't exactly sure what to expect.  The Midnight Line is in some ways a typical Jack Reacher story but in other ways isnot.  It is the 22nd Jack Reacher book.  You have to admire the inventiveness.

It is a cracking read and if you haven't read one before this would be a good one to start with.  There is a little violence and sex in it – but nothing graphic or gratuitous.

There was one odd thing – one of the characters – a policewoman, Nakamura, has a completely unresolved ending.  I hope this means we will see her again.

If you have been tiring of Reacher, do give this a go.  I was riveted and completely entertained.

1 comment:

  1. My husband is a Reacher fan. He is reading through all the books. Glad you liked this one.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers