Friday 9 February 2018

Food on Friday: February 18





It's the second Friday of the month so here is Food on Friday. 

As you can see, there are 4 new themes – Valentine's Day, Crayfish & Lobster, Fermented Foods and Italian Food.   I hope you'll find some great stuff in those categories.

I'll be pinning your creations to the relevant Pinboards –

While you can still link up at any time during the month, can I ask that you put one or two dishes for each category in straight away.  This should result in a good number of dishes for us all to explore. 

To add your dishes, just put the name of the dish together with your blog name/name into the first Mr Linky box you will find below.  Then paste the url for your post about it into the second box.

Have fun!



9 comments:

  1. Carole, I didn't make these for the holiday (made them for my 8th blogiversary), but they *are* perfect for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carol. Thanks for hosting. I left my Italian Sausage Soup recipe. One of our favorite soups of all time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My contribution is a beetroot borscht made with fermented beet juice (rossl). Try it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I shared three Valentine's Day recipes, they were all too cute not to share.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Carole! Thanks for the special invite! Happy to come back! Have a wonderful week!
    Debi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Carole. Hope you have a Happy Valentine's Day!
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need to start planning our Valentine's Day menu!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really need to get something planned for Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers