Sunday 20 August 2017

Rustic Egg Salad with Japanese Flavours



Carole's Chatter: Rustic Egg Salad w Japanese Flavours


I was home on my own and wanted a simple quick lunch.  So I did some Egg Salad with a Japanese twist.

Ingredients:

Hard boiled eggs (see here for how I do them)
Butter
Kewpie Mayonnaise
Miso – ¼ tsp
Capful of Japanese soy sauce
Capful of Mirin
Capful of Sake
Fish sauce to taste
Pepper (and salt if you still need it)
Parsley for garnish

Method:

Boil your eggs and then quarter them.

Sprinkle all the other ingredients on top and then woof it all down.  So simple it's not really a recipe but an idea.  It made for a nice lunch.

3 comments:

  1. Nice way to dress up your eggs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am an egg salad lover and collector of recipes- this has to be the most unusual I have ever seen. What a creation. Visiting from Weekend Cooking

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very creative way to make egg salad.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are most welcome. I have currently disabled anonymous comments due to unwanted spam. Cheers